Saturday, April 23, 2011

Teri Hatcher can not fasten her bra

Teri Hatcher is desperate. The Desperate Housewives star has an illness that prevents him from moving his left shoulder, thus depriving run small gestures of everyday life. This is the actress herself who has expressed his condition on the set of the U.S. show Extra. "I suffer from this condition called frozen shoulder, which is a real illness and that reaches especially women, "says Teri Hatcher.

"It keeps me mostly use my left arm," continues the actress, 46, adding that she can not, for example more "attach a bra" or "pick up (my) purse pit" . The actress says she does not seek, however, that people s'apitoyent his fate. "It could be worse," she tempers. Commonly called "frozen shoulder", adhesive capsulitis is a condition of the shoulder that leads to impairment of the affected limb.

This condition is temporary but may still take up to two years. She treats including taking analgesics, anti-inflammatories and cortisone injections. Teri Hatcher has therefore only one thing to do: take his pain with patience. "I'm really excited that it disappears so I can again exercise like crazy, I miss it," says the actress.

Courage, Teri!

No comments:

Post a Comment