Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anne Hathaway does not care about critics

Anne Hathaway formed the duo with James Franco to host the Oscars was highly anticipated. Maybe even a little too much. Everyone waited their benefit, and hoped maybe a little too much. As to be terribly disappointed. Since the ceremony, the press is going after the two actors, presenters of the evening.

Many critics also consider their performance as the "worst in the history of the Oscars." Anne Hathaway, who had not yet discussed the matter comes to break the silence. In the Today Show, she says: "The critics have been harsh. They said it was the worst performance ever done. I think we can say that it's hard." Optimistic to the end no question as to concede defeat.

Anne Hathaway prefers to look on the bright side of things, keeping in mind that the good memories. "I see the Oscars as many different experiences. There was the reaction of critics, who were horrible. Then there were the people who came to see me since to say 'I loved the evening, I watched the ceremony with my family and we were entertained.

"I am very grateful." Far from being bitter, she continued: "I could walk on stage at the Kodak Theater and see all these people and one day I tell this story to my grandchildren." Here is finally someone who sees the glass as half full! However, when asked if she is ready to furnish the table, she hesitated before giving an answer very decided: "Why not?" I do not know.

Probably. Maybe. No ". The site is free for the 2012 edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment