Saturday, April 23, 2011

Denise Richards doubts the fitness of Charlie Sheen

Denise Richards wanted to fend off accusations that his former partner, Charlie Sheen, has been doing these past few days. With a simple, "I do not know if you drink or has not" settled the issue of controversy. "For me it is very painful to see him take this path. To me it's very hard for me has become a player in any of the jokes of his show.

You can do what you please but I have a right to defend myself. " "I doubt his sobriety. He is the father of my children Sam and Lola, and although we are not at our best, I must admit that we have to understand. See you when something related to our children. " At least keep the relationship under minimal although attacks and taunts Sheen were not precisely as expected by the mother of his children.

"To continue to appear with their" goddess "Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly, both of The Wild Thing," is your problem, do not think that with two young daughters that is the best way to behave but he knows. Their daughters have an age in which everything can damage them so this attitude is not appropriate.

Prefer that my children knew Max and Bob, the children he had with Brooke Mueller. " "I will not say more because I've been saying two years. If you need help all you have to do is ask me. I love his children were with mine. " Conciliatory and somewhat controversial, Richards continues to take every opportunity to add fuel to a fire already quite virulent.

Hopefully, the couple makes it to be understood and Sheen beat his demons to achieve someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment