Thursday, August 11, 2011

Alec Baldwin will be presented as a candidate for mayor of New York

Alec Baldwin will be presented as a candidate for mayor of New York. The city, scene of a hit TV show "30 Rock" and is preparing for the arrival of an actor who loves her and possibly to collaborate with its citizens to make the capital of the world an even better place. "It will be in 2013, I am still committed to 30 Rock and in 2012 I want to do a master where I teach better job of mayor," the least prepared and not like in our country where everyone believes is true for the post and then what happens happens.


"My idea is to inform me of how a city. How the teachers, meetings, decentralization, agreements, contracts and everything about a city. I want to know how everything works before I decide. " "My rivals have it easy, take forever doing all sorts of things on the screen and is more likely to attack me that way but I do not care.

I am my biggest critic and even managed to find something negative in my video with my daughter. " "Michael Bloomberg changed the law to appear for the third time in 2008 and I think it would be gone, not to say that I have anything against the mayor but everything has its time."

No comments:

Post a Comment