Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beyoncé is ready to have children with Jay-Z

Since 2002, Beyoncé file Knowless perfect love with the producer and rapper Jay-Z. In 2008, they even married in a beautiful ceremony. However, the two lovebirds are still no children, probably because of careers richly conducted. Never mind, Beyoncé approaching 30 years. And knows it. The proof? In a recent interview with InStyle, the singer said she was ready to start a family, giving birth to babies and taking the time to do it.

The alarm would it have sounded? Beyoncé has a very clear vision of life: when you're young, it was too energetic to be exhausted at work. "Now I am a woman and as I have given everything I can dedicate myself to my family. "It is high time for her to host a cherub. The trigger? A break of nine months (no, it was not a pregnancy), which has far Beyoncé fans and studios but not close to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment