Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jean-Claude Van Damme loves being a gay icon

The popular Belgian actor Jean-Claude Van Damme loves being labeled a gay icon and gay piropea his fans to have such good taste. The martial arts expert, 50, who just signed to participate in the second part of the mercenaries, has no problems with admiration for the gay community, but insists that they like because of his personality, not image.

Universal Soldier star explained: "Most gay people are people with great taste. He likes to have beautiful things in their lives. If like me, means they have good taste. They do not follow me shots of my ass. I remain myself, "he claimed. The love life of Jean-Claude Van Damme has been very busy, and has been married five times, including two with his current wife, Gladys Portugues bodybuilding competitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment