Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Selena Gomez sad to have disappointed her fans, in spite of herself, during her tour! (Photos)

The young singer from the Disney Channel, Selena Gomez, could not attend with her boyfriend Justin Bieber at the ceremony of 'Do Something Awards', held August 14 in Los Angeles, and because it was supposed to give a concert in Cleveland! But make matters worse, the show has been canceled due to heavy rainfall, so that the actress and singer missed a gala evening at the charitable interpreter with "Baby" for nothing! Very disappointed, the young lady of 19 years expressed her sadness at not being able to meet his fans in the evening usually placed under the sign of entertainment.


The pretty brunette has not failed to apologize via social "To all my fans in Cleveland ... You can not imagine how sad I am not able to sing tonight. You are so important to me, and my heart is broken. I love you very strong and I promise to come back and show you the best. " She added "I expect a great meet & greet all of you when I return.

I am so sad, I hope to see you on my return. I love you Sel (sic). " A beautiful message of apology, Selena is decidedly friendly audience! It is true that the cancellation of a concert is always a big disappointment for the star and the fans ... Very involved in his tour 'We Own The Night' across the U.S., the interpreter of "Who says" wants to achieve an international tour, "I think we'll do some dates in the world," said the girl during a radio show.

"We have planned some dates for a world tour, and I'm really pleased." No further information at this time, Selena had confided that his production company managed all of this ... Hopefully, the little witch of "Waverly Place" be a jump from France and it is not exhausted in the work too We know from his past troubles she has to create time for a break to recuperate, and especially that it should eat healthily, is this the case?

No comments:

Post a Comment