Monday, August 29, 2011

Salvatore Licitra in serious condition, after a serious car accident

Italian tenor Salvatore Licitra was in serious condition after suffering an accident. The artist went to Modica (Sicily) to receive an award when he had a problem with the control of his car. The ambulance moved to the scene did not hesitate to whisk the Garibaldi Hospital Catania where he is admitted in serious condition.

A bruise on her head, has had to undergo surgery and multiple injuries were the result of the accident. The prognosis, according to its website, is "reserved", the tenor is responding well to treatment. It was not immediately confirmed but the actions were planned for 18, 23 and 25 September in Tokyo could be canceled.


Similarly, the artist was scheduled to perform in Taiwan in October. His tour in Italy in November and stay in New York are still in the eaves. We know that the tenor is shocked and does not fear for his life but the management is waiting to see what dates can finally do or what will decide when Licitra could leave the hospital.

8 comments:

  1. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great post.
    cash for cars toowoomba
    cash 4 cars toowoomba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.
    cash for cars caboolture
    car removal caboolture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. Regards cash for scrap cars sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not even understand how I stopped up here, I assumed this put up was great. (Y) I hope you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already 😉 Regards cash for unwanted cars gold coast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and practice something from their web sites.
    Old Car Removal Palmerston North
    Unwanted Car Removal Palmerston North

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and practice something from their web sites.
    cash for junk cars
    cash for junk cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, What a change you have done in your website. I must appreciate your web designer for amazing layout. I have seen this site before but everything is changed now.����
    car removal brisbane
    free car removal brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easily understand and readable content. Every point is clear thank you so much. Many people are worried about scams are you one of them are you getting scammed by junkyard don’t worry we are here to serve you. Just visit us now.

    ReplyDelete