Friday, August 19, 2011

Jennifer Hudson, makeover and cover of Self

Jennifer Hudson has decided to change image and Self magazine has not hesitated to spend the cover of its latest issue. She recognizes, in a lengthy interview, "I am much happier in my weight loss to have won an Oscar." "I decided to start to look after me when I was pregnant with my son David. I began to wonder why no one realized she was pregnant, wanted to be a good example for him and when he was born I started to change my eating habits."


"I've never regretted my image. I remember when I first stepped on the red carpet asked: "How does it feel to be the actress with the bigger size of Hollywood?" I did not know what to say and I realized that even though Chicago is normally a 48 in Hollywood no ". "This is the third time in my life that I lose so much weight.

I've become a fan of gymnastics. I got up at 5 am to run, back to the gym and do a workout. He slept for a while and a return to start. " "A few days after cesarean section and started going out walking. I know I can do a thousand push-ups and not climbing a mountain but I started walking, then go out cycling and running.

" "I feel that everyone treats me differently. People want you to take your clothes you want for a home and gifts for your image to something. This year I worked every day with such projects. "

No comments:

Post a Comment