Friday, August 12, 2011

Justin Bieber, sick, resting at home watching TV

Justin Bieber, who is currently recording his new studio album, had to pause a recording session yesterday (Thursday, August 11) for health reasons. The young Canadian has advised via his Twitter account that he suffered from a virus preventing it from working properly. He wrote: "No studio today. I'm sick and I stay home to watch movies.

Quiet evening. I must rest. "It must be the boyfriend of Selena Gomez was recently asked a lot ... The singer of 17 years working on the album to succeed" My World 2.0 ", released in 2010, which made him an international star . This album should be in line with the previous sonoritée always pop ...


Despite its recent collaboration with Chris Brown, he does not get into rap, a musical style that seems fond of. Returning to the beginning of the rapper as "Ladies Love Me" Justin Bieber said: "I did it for fun, but nothing serious. Anyway, I do not think people take me seriously if I decided to release a rap album.

"Two days ago (Tuesday, 9 August), it was seen in top form on 'The Walk of Fame' restaurant Katsuy going to Los Angeles. The star had even stopped to sign autographs for fans. To be too close to his fans, the young man exposed to the virus more easily .... No doubt Justin will soon be up and back in the recording studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment