Monday, February 28, 2011

Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas, their romance is in good shape!

Many fans complain that Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato are no longer a couple ... There is no denying the obvious, the singer of "Jonas Brothers" continues to spin the perfect love with Ashley Greene. The lovers were seen together in the streets of Beverly Hills on Thursday afternoon (February 24). The couple that has not stopped exchanging glances so did a little shopping.

The last weekend, the beautiful Joe Jonas, had organized a mega party at his sweetheart in Las Vegas, to mark his 24th birthday. The beautiful actress from "Twilight" has been wonderful jewelry! Ashley told People E! chain "I just got a lovely wrist watch that I wear now. Joe offered it to me saying it was a jewel of Coach vintage gold jewelry is a Chanel.


It was a gesture really cute and adorable in my eyes because my friend offered it to me so tenderly, not being the difference between the Chanel or Coach. It is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment