Saturday, February 26, 2011

Justin Bieber, his mother watches his expenses!

Despite his colossal fortune, Justin Bieber is restricted in his spending, a way of empowering the pop star 16 years with the money. Canadian singer who had nearly 100 million dollars in his bank account, would be a limit in its purchases. The mother of the young man would set a monthly budget not to exceed.

Justin Bieber said: "My money is placed. I only have one credit card, which allows me to spend a certain amount each month. If I reach the limit after one week, I can not buy anything until the end of the month. My mother is charged to watch me. The young star says not interested in the money he wins and insists he is dedicated solely to her artistic career.

"It's not that money does not matter to me, but most important is to do what I love. And it's the music. It's still nice to be paid for a passion. Singing is natural for me, like walking, "says Justin Bieber. Hopefully Justin Bieber keeps his head on his shoulders after his majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment