Friday, February 25, 2011

Justin Bieber celebrate its birthday with a cake of cheese and grandparents

Justin Bieber has no big plans to celebrate its 17th birthday next Tuesday, March 1. The Canadian says he does not want a big party because it has to be relaxed and concentrated, for the March 4 start their world tour. However, the young will have time to try the cheesecake from her grandmother and spend some time with her.

"Fortunately my grandparents will be here and spend some time with them," the singer told Entertainment Tonight in an interview that was broadcast Thursday. "My grandmother makes the best cheese cake, cheesecake with cherry. Made it for my 13 birthday, "he added. Recall that a few days ago we informed you that Pattie, the mother of Justin, he was going to give away a house in Los Angeles for her birthday.

The boy told he will not have a birthday party because soon have to return to work. "Only four days Tiengo, so I'm gonna relax siemplemente because my world tour beginning on 4 March and I have to be mentally prepared and relaxed," said Bieber. "I just stood up and said, 'no longer love you so', so I cut it," he said about his haircut said.

"The fans actually doing like this, but they would like on and off, because I think it's all about the music," she thought. These statements contradict those of his style that speaks of more than six months pondering the haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment