Friday, February 25, 2011

Jean-Luc Delarue: "Last summer, I almost died because of drugs"

Announced in recent months, the tour Jean-Luc Delarue against drugs began on Thursday February 24 by a stop in Quimper (Brittany) in the private school the likes. The facilitator, who fights against his addiction, decided to share his experience to prevent youth and parents about the dangers of drugs.

Archirempli in an auditorium, he spoke for twenty minutes without taboo. And, according to witnesses in the room, Jean-Luc Delarue seemed particularly moved, and somewhat uncomfortable. "As a teenager I was wrong in my shoes. I was not very good at school while my brother so. When I started drinking in the evening, at the age of 13 or 14 years, I felt good, "says he, wishing, it seems, to show completely naked.

"My parents were cool, they were smoking with their friends, so I smoked with them, it was normal, it was part of the daily" On the cocaine, the drug which has plunged, he said: "I am not fell into it overnight. But I saw that this product allowed me to escape from an evil being, to put it all behind glass.

"Years of addiction that led to the worst, and had their heyday a few months ago, after four and a half years taken. "Last summer, I almost died. While writing my book entitled "Jean-Luc and me," I took drugs: a lot of cocaine, drugs and alcohol. One night my girlfriend I was even found naked in the middle of the room, I had fainted.

She had to call the ambulance myself, I do not remember anything. He then referred to his arrest, tried "saving" because finally, he found a loophole and a way out of his addiction ... A first landmark conference, which is the beginning of a long series: After Quimper, the facilitator will visit March 10 to Avesnes-sur-Helpe, Tourcoing 11, and Metz, Besancon, Chambery, Mayenne, Toulouse Castres.

No comments:

Post a Comment