Monday, February 28, 2011

Kylie Minogue: she will do anything to have a baby

It is a moving testimony that was discovered in the English edition of Grazia. Kylie Minogue, who will soon begin a new tour, confided in the magazine about his cancer, now cared for, but most importantly, his desire for children. A heightened desire since she is the proud aunt of little Ethan Edward Smith, the son of her sister Danii.

Kylie Minogue difficult to get pregnant but it might not be easy for her. "After everything I went through it is possible that I can not conceive. I would love being a mother, but I do not think it can happen." The treatment she received could indeed have a significant impact on fertility.

So if you can maybe one day get pregnant, Minogue began to consider other methods. "I think I'll call for external use, as children and family are very important to me. It's in my mind." And marriage? Kylie Minogue, now 42 years old, did not say what kind of "external use". Why not adoption, image of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Or via a surrogate mother, as was recently done Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban.

Our colleagues have also spoken Grazia her wedding! And there also is the focus. It does not confirm, nor deny either. Kylie Minogue, who is in a relationship since 2008 with the Spanish model Andres Velencoso, said: "I have a very special man. It could be that I get married, you never know."

No comments:

Post a Comment