Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alyssa Milano is pregnant!

Alyssa Milano is pregnant. This is the actress herself who broke the news on his Twitter account last night, confirming a report from People magazine. Delivery is scheduled for next fall. "Yes, yes (I'm pregnant) and I could not be happier," wrote Alyssa Milano on the micro-blogging site. "Thank you so much for your happiness and your love," added the actress's the Boss and Charmed, thanking his many fans.

This is the first child for Alyssa Milano, 38, and her husband, talent agent David Bugliari, aged 32. Met in 2006, the couple married in 2009, during a ceremony held in the parents of the latter in the state of New Jersey. Shortly after his marriage, Alyssa Milano said he wanted to be a mother.

"I think we'll have to deal with as and when," she told Us magazine, "We'll see what happens but I am not getting any younger, so I'll have to put me there!" . That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment