Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ashton Kutcher: "Demi came to live at home almost immediately"

Guests on the set of Graham Norton on English television, Ashton Kutcher explains that when he started dating Demi Moore in 2003, the passion between them was so strong that they rushed things and that within two week relationship, the actress already moved its home with her three children. "It was very fast.

I went a lot but I felt very alone ... and I met Demi and in less than two weeks she moved into my bachelor pad while I had a roommate who has also refused to move. . Ashton also explained how it happened: "She did not emmenagée alone, she moved with her three children ... She would rent a house in Los Angeles and I told him: "Why you would hire a house? Just settle down with me.

"I did not think the fact that I had a roommate with whom I lived for a long time and he refused to leave really! . Ashton Kutcher also admits that his roommate has served as a bodyguard when admirers of the actor came knocking at their door: "It was a good thing for the night, when strangers come knocking at the door, he was there to intercept and it was very very useful ...

. Because yes, indeed, the relationship between Ashton and Demi Moore have not been formalized, the admirers of the actor attacked him: "I was trying to keep our relationship private because I do not want the press gets involved and we managed for a month. [...] So my roommate was like my guardian door and AC worked quite well.

. Finally, the handsome confirms his love for Demi Moore: "Eight years later we're still together. In Hollywood, it equals at least 81 years! . A fine romance with American ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment