Sunday, February 13, 2011

Belén Esteban, the era post-polygraph

After the impact the news has been negotiating with Jesus Janeiro Tele 5, the chain seems to play all the cards and the same game, the Princess of people went live in that high-level journalism program, La Noria, to clarify how he felt after collecting a millionaire, after intervening want to say, on Friday Sálvame Deluxe.

In that program, led by Jordi González, an example to follow as a progressive person, we were told that up to 52.6% of the Spanish, who were watching TV while the rest was God knows where, linked to Tele 5 see how the Stephen revealed the third secret of Fatima, that is, the whole truth of what happened in their relationship with Jesus Janeiro.

The beginning of the post-polygraph was a connection with Stephen from the door of his house (two questions, could not have done in your home?, What comes to be cold for a connection that, frankly, not anyone interested?) in which the girl commented how she was and what had happened since he participated in that program.

Just after putting a video of The Belfry commenting that "My husband and I have been gagged for a long time" (something we do not understand because she and her husband are negotiating with Tele 5, and this increasingly looks like a montage) , began the discussion of what happened. Raquel Bollo go on the phone to comment that The Bell had told him that the polygraph was rigged.

After various discussions, always defending Belén Esteban, make contact with Bethlehem states as follows. "I'm glad you know, what happens is that I know that people owe him a lot and I saw that obligation. There are more things I could have spoken and I have not done you know? "(Sic). "This will continue for now but what I do want to say is that I have to prove anything.

All I meant was that it was clear my name, I could not prove people love me a lot, I have not the slightest doubt. With the audience I had, I'm not asking the audience but I have the satisfaction that has earned my program. People have seen me because I really want you know "(sic). "You know the punch which is going to be? I've told the truth.

What is going to invent now that the machine does not work? I'm ready, starting tomorrow if they want. I just want to say that enough is enough, already, the picture they want to paint me not. I want to thank my colleagues "(sic). Kudos, cheers and the entertainer of the public with both elbows were dislocated end to this intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment