Friday, February 11, 2011

Belén Esteban faces the polygraph Deluxe Save me tonight

After the conversation he had with Raquel Bollo Jesulín, after ten years of silence, and we have told in a previous information. Belén Esteban was clear, the only way to defend himself was sitting in front of what she called "truth machine" so it will have a meeting tomorrow Conception to San Blas in the section dubbed "Polideluxe" within Save me Deluxe.

This "extra" will join with the issuance of the Deluxe Box of protagonist Lydia Lozano. In addition, DEC is issued Friday in the late night and before scheduled Catch Antena 3 million, the competition presented by Carlos Sobera, as we had in Telelocura. We have to see what position reserved for the Princess of the people for their appearance is more profitable.

"You want war? Going to have, not agree more. The only thing left for me ... Tomorrow I want to sit in the machine of the truth ", announced:" I want to show everything, "he added. "Tomorrow when I get out of there going to burn Spain, do not take it anymore. What do I do damage to my daughter? "He asked.

"That male care because now I will leave all, sorry for my daughter," he claimed. Before speaking to the program, Jorge Javier claimed it was the worst day in the life of the partner since it came to light children's ombudsman complaints to the Community of Madrid. In the polygraph will clarify the controversy Andreita call to 112 when his mother was Honeymoon with Fran Alvarez, the reason Bethlehem Jesulín went to hospital when he was in the ICU and occurred in the morgue after the death of Belén Esteban's father.

Tomorrow we will know what answers the San Blas and what dictates the polygraph. Bethlehem announced it will be a turning point in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment