Thursday, February 17, 2011

Charlie Sheen claims to have gone to work drunk or placed or

In his second call this week to show Dan Patrick, Charlie Sheen returned to make some thought-provoking statements on Wednesday. The star of Two and a Half Men will be assured that next season in the CBS series. "Oh, God, yes, because I have a contract for two years," he said and "I am a man of his word," he claimed.

The show is being held since last month when the actor, 45, began his treatment. Sheen has expressed his desire to return to the set, but as we did echo, CBS and Warner Bros. Television are reluctant to return so soon. Although as reported Telelocura, the first chapter after the return of the actor is scheduled for early March, but eight chapters which had not burn, only made four.

Charlie Sheen said he was very grateful that CBS and Warner Bros. Television worry about their health and on the statements by series creator Chuck Lorre interpreted it as a compliment to his nature. "He has written a small piece of literature and called me Superman ... We're good," said Sheen.

What Chuck Lorre said was: "I exercise regularly. As moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get enough rest. I see my doctor once a year and two to my dentist. " "Using dental floss daily. I have done chest X-rays, stress tests, electrocardiograms and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and I have a variety of leisure activities to reduce stress.

I do not drink. No Fumo. Do not use drugs. I have no sex-crazed and reckless to strangers. " "If Charlie Sheen live longer than me, I get angry a lot" In addition to its entry into the program Sheen said he had gone to work without much sleep, but denied having ever been drunk or slipped into the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment