Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Halle Berry receives racist insult her daughter's father Gabriel Aubry

The beautiful Halle Berry graces the cover of Ebony magazine in a few days very difficult for her. And I commented on Gossip Rumors that he was fighting for custody of her daughter Nahla Aubry Gabriel with his ex. So involved and difficult the process will assume that the actress has quit his role in the second part of Valentine's Day Stories and New Year's Eve and has been sustuida by Katherine Heigl.

Far better things, recent comments suggest that his ex Aubry used the word "black" as an insult against the actress. Halle Berry has said he considers his daughter Nahla is located in the center in this fight for custody to be "black." The girl's father becomes "crazy" when alguine regards his daughter as "black", but the Oscar winner, born of a marriage of a white mother and black father, it is clear and so has the Ebony magazine: "I'm black and I'm your mother and I believe in the theory of a drop." The theory of a "drop" refers to a controversial racial profiling of African Americans that determines if you have a single drop of black blood is black.

This rule was used for decades in some states to determine who was black, even though they had white ancestors, or even if, they even seemed to Caucasians. "What I think is something that she will have to decide," says the actress, 44. "I will not put a label. I had to decide for myself, and that is what they are going to have to decide, as identified in the world, "he said.

"I've never had something as clear as I am a black woman," says Halle who knows that his daughter is the most important of his life. His father, the French-Canadian model, 34, does not like that her daughter be identified as "black." Some sources say: "If Gabriel read a story where Nahla refer to as" black "would not like, he insists that his girl is white.

No comments:

Post a Comment