Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jennifer Aniston: "Yes, I have white hair!"

Now we know that Jennifer Aniston is happy, we can focus on less important things, like, his hair white. Yep, the old Friends of Rachel is like everyone else: it is aging. And when she gets ready to celebrate its 42 candles tomorrow, Jennifer Aniston says he spotted a few white hairs on his head. "I begin to have white hair, and not just one," admits the actress, whose Hairdressing has been dreaming of a whole generation of women at the time of Friends.

"My barber has increasingly to be creative with what I call my natural highlights." You see ladies, it happens to everyone! Fan IdolToujours American Chapter of the small insignificant things to know about Jennifer Aniston, the actress, who will soon play opposite Adam Sander in the romantic comedy The Mytho, proving to be a fan tele-hook American Idol, the U.S.

version of our New Star. "I try to get rid of all the negativity in the world and I focus on what is positive," she says, explaining that the new jurors issue, namely Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, adopt this positive attitude that reflects its own vision of the life of a forties.

"This new team of American Idol because I really like watching them, one can not help but smile. Before, I thought the show was too negative, it was horrible to see these poor people being reset in a manner so abrupt. "So, Jen, was when a performance on the stage of American Idol?

No comments:

Post a Comment