Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jennifer Aniston: "I'm single for over a year!"

Spread the word: Jennifer Aniston is happy. On the occasion of the United States of his new movie, the former Rachel from Friends was this week granted an interview to People magazine. An interview described by the U.S. weekly as "the most revealing" she ever made. And indeed, Jennifer Aniston indulges in several fairly intimate revelations.

"I think the best idea we have misconception about me is that I'm unhappy," says the actress for comments in the columns of People. "I'm happy. Really!" It is true that the wildest rumors run continuously on the ex Brad Pitt. They say only, depressed, desperate to have a baby while at age 42, her biological clock starts to panic.

Rumors that Jennifer Aniston dismissed out of hand. "People have to want to see me turn price box with a child, pregnant, was walking barefoot in my kitchen," she quips, while the tabloids recently claimed - wrongly - that it would adopt a baby from an orphanage in Mexico (read our news).

"I just want to tell people, relax! It will happen one day or another." ToutQuant his career before his love life, it does not go there much either right now, but that does little concern. "For over a year since I'm single and I'm doing very well," says the actress. For now, Jennifer Aniston focuses on ca career.

Its fragrance is released this month in the U.S. (on sale on the site at Sephora) and his new film, The Mytho, in which she co-starred with Adam Sandler, opens Friday in U.S. theaters (in France March 12). The actress also is full of praise for his teammate. "Adam and I have exactly the same sense of humor.

We could stare without saying a word and it would take them both into a giggle," she says. "The current flows really well between us." Knowing that Jennifer Aniston has the annoying habit of sharing the lives of those with whom she first co-starred Adam Sandler is it next on the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment