Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jessica Simpson says her life philosophy

After the threat of her boyfriend, Eric Johnson, to cancel the wedding if the young artist did not lose weight. Jessica Simpson has chosen to give an interview to New York Magazine. At the same again shows his good humor and his peculiar philosophy of life. Sometimes we find it somewhat strange that Jessica is still a child but we are glad that the money, fame and the passage of years has not made the blonde singer in an insufferable diva.

His statements have no waste. "On my body I have only to say that I never wanted to be a model. Since I was not interested in having a body 10 maybe that's why I'm like I do not care. I have my own clothing line and everything is designed for girls come to buy and still has a few dollars to eat at McDonald's.

I can dress like, smell like me and can afford it. " "When Eric asked me to marry I was in shock. See Eric with his knee on the floor asking marriage was something unusual, I could not stand, so I sat on his knee. I have many reasons to write songs, he really inspires me and I want to share this with my fans.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment