Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Justin Bieber, disappointed and upset by his failure at the Grammys 2011

As we mentioned ayerJustin Bieber vacuum left the show of the 2011 Grammys, after leaving defeated in the two categories they were nominated. Lady Gaga defeated in the award for Best Pop Vocal Album, which the young could be expected given the trajectory of his opponent, but the award for Best New Artist snatched it a stranger named Esperanza Spalding, the jazz performer, known for the general public.

This has plunged the Canadian in a feeling of disappointment and discomfort is that, at age 16, but always about what he had to fight, things have gone very well in his brilliant career and is not used to losing. Bieber admits he is devastated by the defeat, but is willing to bring home a trophy at the ceremony next year.

"I had no idea what would happen, I worked very hard the last few years and I will not lie, I'm disappointed. But come back next year and I'll take one home. I am willing to work harder than last year. Durro going to be, but I'll try, "he told MTV News. In addition, post on Twitter. com, "of course, wanted to win.

My dream is to get a Grammy. Am I upset? ... Yes, but I'm happy for her (Spalding) as well. Someone told me tonight that not only do you define success but also your failures. I lost, but do not think this is my last chance, "he claimed. Usher, Bieber's mentor, admitted he would have liked that Justin had won.

No comments:

Post a Comment