Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Justin Bieber is not sex but love!

He has such an influence over half of teens on the planet that we do not want to stay at Justin Bieber Puritan. Yet it was an opportunity to dream trashiser! If you've already seen the teen the most wicked of the world, you may have noticed his little robot side briefed on his speech to his fingertips.

This is not the cover of U.S. magazine has changed all that. Bieber, not very sure of himself, discusses abortion in a tribute to American conservative thought. "I'm really not in favor of abortion. It is killing a baby, right? In cases of rape, I think it's sad, but things happen for a specific reason in life.

I guess I can not really judge this because I've never experienced, "Those who had to learn the most incredible pranks perpetrated by the singer with his helmet informal, Selena Gomez, will therefore be disappointed. Even if everything appears in a disheveled a weekly rock, Justin confirms that it is not exactly sex, drugs and rock'n'roll: "I think we should not sleep with someone until you are certain of be in love.

I think we wait for the right person "is able to read the interview the children before they go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment