Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Katy Perry did not like her big boobs!

Katy Perry made the cover of "She" in its American edition of March 2011. The 26-year class to pose with a series of photos ambiance 'circus', dressed in Gucci. The pretty brunette has also granted the magazine an interview where she discusses various subjects such as his or her life measurements that are both fantasizing males on the planet! Katy Perry has seen the galley before becoming the star that we know today: "I got to take two cars and made checks, but I finally took my own life.

I thought, "Ok, if I do not do it at 25, I'll end up married with children and end up working in the art." The interpreter of "Firework" has not always been comfortable with her body pinup: "I had huge breasts and I wore bras minimizers who were not really pretty [.. .] All I wanted was to look like Kate Moss.

I do not know ... that these things would help me someday. " Regarding his current style, she replied: "Bettie Page, who met Wonder Woman who meets Doris Day who meets Judy Jetson meets Natalie Wood, who met Daphne Guinness meets Chloë Sevigny, what kind of look." See photos of Katy Perry for "She" American March!

No comments:

Post a Comment