Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Katy Perry says her personal life in Elle

The vast Katy Perry is the cover of the American edition of Elle magazine next March and in-depth interview which does not hesitate to submit comments about your own adolescence, their weight problems and how it looks now as an adult. His remarks are quite curious and reveal previously unknown details of his personality.

"When I was a teenager like a square. Now I weigh 65 kilos, an ideal weight for me. As a young man weighed about 72 kilos which was too much. She had huge breasts that did not know where to put, wearing Bra, horrible, and these panties wide to avoid mark ass. I never imagined all that would be good for something someday.

" "With my husband Russell Brand get along very well. It all started quickly, we roll the superficiality and went to the grain. Since then there has been a bad time or problematic, we have worked. Both need to balance and try to give to the other party. I have not tamed, as they say, but I have given their time to make everything perfect.

" "When I sing I am not of those people who want to die on stage. I have children and have my life too. I do not care if these personal plans ruined my career but I have a full life and live it up. " "Right now I think I'm a professional when I can stay and turning on the same axis for the rest of my life.

I feel like a diva but is a word that should be respected as I do with the form of live music that has Beyoncé, for example, yes she is a diva (in a good way). I'm more like Cyndi Lauper. " The naturalness and sincerity to power.

No comments:

Post a Comment