Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian: "I dream of being a Bond Girl"

Kim Kardashian Will she decide to engage actively in the cinema? In any case, what she wants from my heart. She tells E! Online: "I love acting, it's a real challenge for me." The heiress admits to having already received many proposals of roles, but she emphasizes prefer to think carefully to make the right decision and choose a role that will open doors of the great American cinema.

The young woman has now embodied that very few film roles and only in productions that have not been successful, such as its role brainless bimbo in the movie parody Disaster Movie. But she now feels ready to take the plunge and start a new career as an actress. However, today Kim Kardashian goes further and says that what she really wants is to embody a more mythical than the movies: "I dream to play in a James Bond as a Bond girl ! .

We ask to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment