Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kim Kardashian is a queen of Egypt troubling for "Harper's Bazaar

Kim Kardashian becomes Cleopatra time a photo shoot for the popular magazine Harper's Bazaar, the number of March 2011 with the queen of reality show featured will be available for sale Feb. 22. The least we can say is that the images of the statuesque brunette queen of Egypt is a wonderful tribute to another beauty, that of Elizabeth Taylor in 1963 who embody an unforgettable film Cleopatra.

Huffingtonpost site. com has released images of the starlet 30 years adopting Cleopatra-style wig, brown, square, straight bangs with the famous, legendary line of black kohl on the eyes and genuinely Pharaonic outfits that highlight the generic form the young woman. Kim is also engaged during an interview with the magazine, and returns to one of his sins Gluttony ...

cute. The star of the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" said she loved sweets and that is why she regularly goes to plan. She even added that during his recent visit to New York she has gained weight from strength to snack vendors. The web page of the site offers a fragment of the same interview that Kim Kardashian has done with the giant of American cinema, Liz Taylor.

Kardashian asked what she should do to be as husband and jewelry she, what the Hollywood legend said: "I never planned anything, neither husbands nor jewelry. To me, life took place as well for everyone. I was very lucky in my life because I have known great love, and of course I had the joy of owning beautiful and amazing things.

But I was never so happy as when I saw my children breathe happiness, never more alive than when I attended the performance of a great artist, and never as rich as when I sent a check for fight against AIDS. Follow your passion, follow your heart and things will happen. " That's a nice summary of a full life that will undoubtedly inspire Kim Kardashian!

No comments:

Post a Comment