Friday, February 11, 2011

Lady Gaga: Born This Way Will there be controversy?

Lady Gaga is known for shoving conveniences. It once again confirms that reputation with her single Born This Way, playable on the net today. From the outset, the singer lays the groundwork for this new title: we are all perfect as God (!) Made us. A bit like the mood of P! nk in his very recent Raise your glass.

"I was born to survive! She sings as well as "Let my life be gay, straight, bi, lesbian or transgender, I'm on the right track, I was born to survive." A first in the world of pop music ... She also mentioned "the whites, blacks," beige ", the disabled, and Eastern ... Lebanese! As for the chorus, he took the general idea: "I am good looking my way, because God is never wrong.

I'm on the right track, I was born (e) like that! "Born this way, new anthem gay? If, on the Internet, the reviews are (very) mixed, this title should, in the famous blogger Perez Hilton (American and close friend of Lady Gaga, remember) "being a box, it will change the world of culture" .

For his part, Elton John says "It will completely overshadow I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor's anthem to the rank of gays! "With these words, no doubt that Born this way will at least be talked about. Remains whether it will reflect, as the singer announcing "the best album of the decade." "I do not want to offer my fans something trend.

I want to offer the future, "she said in Vogue. Born this way he deserves this name?

No comments:

Post a Comment