Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lady Gaga: confessions of a bad girl row

On the eve of the release of "Born This Way," the new single of Lady Gaga, the machine accelerates. After completing a media schedule measured at millimeter since the announcement of its third album in September, the singer whipped out his arms last Tuesday evening by unveiling the cover of this new single (pictured above).

Before sending the track to radio stations should be done tomorrow late morning. And as if Lady Gaga, undisputed queen of the promotion, had already done enough buzz around her new album, so it will not come out until 23 May, the pop star returns once again on this third album in the latest issue of Vogue magazine, she made the cover.

As has already been said on the subject in recent months, we will save the information outrageous, but know that this album, "Born This Way" as the first single, will feature 17 tracks including "Hair," "Bad Kids," " Americano, "" You and I "," Government Hooker "and the second single," Judas.

"" I have one of the most beautiful voices in the music industry "The most interesting in the interview has given Lady Gaga to Vogue, this is not the promotion side but the statements which the star is engaged. The young woman, aged 24 years old, recalls his childhood, his career and his fans.

On his early years Lady Gaga said she was not like other children growing up. "I was weird, noisy and I wanted to do one thing: to sit at the piano and playing the Beethoven," says the author of "Born This Way", an anthem and a claim to the difference. If the top of its 15 million albums sold in just two albums, Lady Gaga is an internationally recognized artist, the singer is well aware of his talent, even leaving aside the modesty.

"From a purely musical point of view, I think I am a great artist," she said. "I'm talented and I think I have one of the most beautiful voices in the music industry." But that's not all. "I am also one of the best songwriters. And I would not say I'm one of the best dancers but I think I'm pretty good at what I do," she adds, before concluding, as if she felt guilty from sending flowers: "I think we have a right to feel confident and comfortable in his sneakers." "I was hardly a model child" can may be faulted for not being very modest, but Lady Gaga knows she owes everything to his fans, his "little monsters" as she likes to call them.

"Sometimes being on stage is like making love to my fans. They are the only people on Earth who can make me happy in a moment." If Lady Gaga is so fond of her fans because they like him. "I see myself in them," she says. "As a youngster, I was a rebellious daughter, bad and good for nothing, I am always elsewhere.

I was canned, I used alcohol, drugs, I slept with men too old , men too young. I really was not a model child. I look at my fans for concerts, and every time I notice there's a little eyeliner, a little more freedom, a little more attitude-I-am largely unpolished, a bit more 'Fuck all these idiots who harass me at school ".

True to herself, Lady Gaga seems to have never been more in agreement with one of his songs. And we do not change: it is "born that way".

No comments:

Post a Comment