Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lady Gaga: his method of her own to write his songs

Do you ever wonder how your favorite singer gave birth to their greatest hits? The answer, it has been discovered in the 60 Minutes program on CNN, where Lady Gaga was invited this weekend. During the program, the eccentric diva has given way to a few secrets for unexpected. Lady Gaga is indeed customary unsavory substances: "I smoke a lot of marijuana when I compose music.

I embellishes the truth. I'm not being sober. I drink lots of whiskey and I smoke the grass when I write. " So that's the secret to being a composer-notch! Regular or casual? This confidence falls stack when compromising photos of the star travels over the Internet. On one of the shots you can see the singer in a more lamentable that, naked, lying on the ground and tied up.

In another photo, it's a Lady Gaga unconscious on the steps of a staircase after an evening clearly too watered. The question is whether Lady Gaga is customary due or if it is occasional. But no question for her to encourage her fans to follow his example. Lady Gaga, who has already given last year in Vanity Fair have already touched cocaine, took the opportunity to make a sort of mea culpa-Live: "I do not do it often because it is not good for my voice.

I do not want to encourage young people to take drugs. But artists are lying too. I will not lie to my fans. "In other words, do what I say, not what I do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment