Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Liam Neeson explains how to overcome the death of Natasha Richardson

The Irish actor has had at first did not know how to deal with the pain that hit him after the death of his wife, actress Natasha Richardson after suffering a skiing accident. Liam Neeson, 58, has in the March issue of Esquire magazine: "I think I survived avoiding. Avoid in the job. " "The strange thing about pain is that you can not prepare.

You think you will mourn and get rid of it. Do these plans, but it never works, "said the actor. Nearly two years after the death of Richardson, at age 45 in a skiing accident in Canada, the actor still feels as if it hit him in the middle of the night. The actor, whose most recent work is the action thriller Unknown, also shares with the publication of the accident moments.

"I went to emergency, they were like 70 or 80 people all with legs, broken arms, black eyes ... for the first time in years, no one recognized me," he recalls. "Neither the nurses nor the patients, no. He had done all that way and did not allow her. Looking back, I start golpealme, saying j ****, knowing my wife was there somewhere.

" "I took my mobile phone and a security guard told me, 'I'm sorry, sir, can not use it in here' and was about to ask if I knew when he went to answer a call or something. So I went out and thought it was very cold. 'What shall I do? How can I pass the security? "He said. "And I saw two nurses, smoking," he said.

"I walked toward them (nurses) and fortunately one of them recognized me and told him I was immensely grateful for the first time in my life long to be recognized. He said, 'let the back door ", pointing. "I turned to the left, was in a room, so I got time" he said. "All these young doctors who seemed to have all 18, but said they expected the worst."

No comments:

Post a Comment