Monday, February 7, 2011

Lindsay Lohan accused of theft of jewelry

Lindsay Lohan will go through the courts to clarify the charge for which he has denounced. The theft of a $ 2,500 pendant has been enough to be reported. Jewelry Venice Beach (California) from which it took no hesitation in bringing the complaint but the actress has been charged with denying the facts.

Just stated that he just wants the owner of the jewelry is famous and she is "an easy target for the press and the whole world. According to TMZ, Lohan has already said that "For all the world is very easy to accuse me, know I'm in an unfavorable position and all they say is to be considered as true.

It is not. " We must recognize that Lohan has the right to defend what we must also present their views on this new maze facing the actress. "The concern of the owner of the jewelry is to mount a scandal at my expense. I have not stolen anything. She gave me the jewel for an event and I have returned.

Find free advertising at my expense is completely normal in recent times. " Despite all this, Lindsay knows that, by their history, all can end very badly for her. If the trial came out as the culprit could return to jail and his career slowed down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment