Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lindsay Lohan says her opinion on the claim for theft which have brought

Despite having been declared innocent of the charges against him for stealing some jewelry from a jewelry store, not actually stolen but did not return, now Lohan has decided to discuss its views on Twitter and his Facebook . "I was talking with my sister and Greenberg was watching the movie, I noticed that my voice was very strange in this movie and I started to remember how well they spent working.

Hopefully leave me alone once and for all and may return to acting, being in a film set and difrutar. I do not like all this. " "It never steal, never. If anyone thought that demand for robbery is true should think the opposite. I was not taught to steal, cheat or lie. The problem is to take me to court always guarantee the first page of the newspapers but I have never done any of the things I mentioned.

May God bless you, kisses. "

No comments:

Post a Comment