Monday, February 7, 2011

Loana: "I was addicted to Valium"

After a difficult year 2010, Loana confides. Former lofteuse gave an interview to our colleagues in TV Entertainment, where she returns including his addiction to drugs, suicide attempts and hospitalizations in cascade. Loana first explained that his problems are due to his tumultuous three-year relationship with "a very wicked." "He beat me, raped, forbidden to leave home.

I took my keys, my cellphone," said the first winner of Big Brother. Three-year nightmare for the young woman, who pushed to take antidepressants. "My only addiction has been on Valium," she reveals. "I took a dozen a day. Plus other antidepressants: four pills in the morning, six capsules in the morning.

Of course, I could weep no more but I was not laughing either. In fact I did not feel anything . And then it led to weight gain. "" People will realize I'm better qe "It was after her breakup with this man Loana decided to seek treatment. "On December 31, at 17 o'clock, I got sacked and told myself I had to stop all this" she says.

"I entered my initiative in Sainte-Anne. These seventeen days was not a relapse but rather a new beginning." She continues: "I struggled to get over this story and that is why this year 2010 to hell." Today, Loana like to know what she is doing better. The young woman claims to have lots of projects préparatin, including a program for NRJ 12.

"I'll register in a gym, releasing an album in the spring, take the TV project with Alexia Laroche-Joubert. People will realize that I'm better. Eventually, the young woman wants to find his mother says in the south of France. "I'm still working thoroughly in Paris a few years then I back down there (...) I also have a second child until I was 40 years and set up a breeding yorkies." So many projects, that he wishes to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment