Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Meryl Streep will play Margaret Thatcher in a movie

Meryl Streep will play Margaret Thatcher in a movie should not be news in any country in the world except England. With its peculiar phlegm, many Englishmen have sharply criticized the casting of the film and Streep's own for various reasons. First to be American, not English, the second by the political ideas of Streep (as opposed to the conservative Prime Minister) and third in the condition being treated Thatcher, rumored to be dementia, also says in the film.

The family of what was the most important woman in the world during his term is out of their boxes. After several criticisms of the project have not hesitated to express their discontent publicly and to all the British media. Similarly, the film has been done and on these lines even as the picture you can see the splendid characterization of Streep.

Streep has decided to issue a statement on this project. "The project aims to examine how society was at that time in England is also a cross section of the country's history, all seen through the eyes of a woman iniguanable, the feeling I have to interpret it is unique, I stand before a exciting challenge.

" "I approach the character with all accuracy, with all the fervor and with all the attention that someone like Mrs. Thatcher also deserves halo I have to pass that only she possesses. I just hope my stamina allows me to do my best. " We believe it will. We will continue to report on this interesting film that has now begun shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment