Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mila Kunis: "I will not dance again!"

Is not small rat who wants to opera and Mila Kunis can attest. In an interview with W magazine, the actress reflects on his experience in the film Black Swan, which chronicles the rise of a ballerina. Even if it's Natalie Portman who plays the leading role, Mila Kunis appears to have been traumatized during the shooting, up to say that the film has dripped from the dance.

"To turn Black Swan, I trained for four months to seven days per week and five hours a day, "says the actress in the columns of W. "I lost ten pounds. I have torn a ligament, dislocated a shoulder, I have two scars on my back," she says, although she adds that "it was worth it." Anyway, no one will reclaim more.

"I do not dance anymore," says Mila Kunis. "I did not adequately consider before making this film all that that implied. I thought it was like to wear heels, but I can assure you that the tips are much more uncomfortable than Christian Louboutin. I screamed the first time I put them. " Black Swan still allowed Mila Kunis, revealed in the series That '70s Show, to discover talented dancer.

"I had never danced in my life," she says. "Before we started shooting, I could not even lift my arm properly, I was unable to have good posture. So the first time I saw the movie, I was left speechless. I told myself that I was not so bad as that, "she says, before concluding:" But it's a good thing that my performance was filmed because I never wear spikes.

If Black Swan 2 was shot one day, we already know that Mila Kunis will not be part of the cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment