Thursday, February 10, 2011

Miley Cyrus bought a pipe, and it shows!

Miley Cyrus does her best to whitewash its image tarnished by repeated scandals. So the whole family as the star of "Hannah Montana" came to the premiere of "Never Say Never" on Tuesday night (Feb. 8) at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. For the evening, the young woman accompanied by her mother Tish Cyrus and her little sister Noah Cyrus opted for a place far wiser than usual! She has set her sights on a pretty set of the new collection Winter Kate, Nicole Richie signed.


Adding that Miley Cyrus made his mea culpa in an interview with Marie Claire. She returned on the case "Selvia," "I am disappointed to have disappointed my fans. It was stupid of me, a bad decision vis-à-vis my fans and values that I hold. " She also told the magazine she was looking forward to the release of her new movie "LOL" with Demi Moore.

"It's like Demi [Moore] was just my mom because we talked a lot. I wonder how it will go on the big screen. I can not wait the movie comes out, is the one I'm most proud. "

No comments:

Post a Comment