Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nicki Minaj: "Lady Gaga and me, being weird, that we will"

The singer and new hip-hop R'n'B sensation, Nicki Minaj, made the front page of the magazine American cultural Blackbook and it is flashy! Exuberant cover, the artist is more measured in interview, recalling his difficult beginnings, his family relationships and that with men, not always obvious to a célbrité followed by the media.

"I'm not the type to go talk to a guy in a box. Besides if I do, I do not even wish that someone plays the middle, because it happens every time is that it makes me go for a p ***. I remember once where I met a guy, known, he was one of my evenings. I kiss on the cheek and I'll sit. We did a story in which we ended the night together in a hotel ...

"The rapper also back on his years of misery, fear of having to abandon his dreams, long before his current fame:" I had no money, someone I could call, I was left to myself. It was all the harder to bear than I did not tell my mother that I had more work and ask if I could go home. In addition to faith in God, and that helped me get through it the fear of what would happen to my family if I did not succeed.

I remember thinking: "I do not know if it'll work for me someday, but I'll make one last attempt. Today, the exuberant singer is constantly compared to another artist, colorful, Lady Gaga. "We're doing both in the weird and not pretty. What we say, at least what I am saying is that it will be strange to me! Perhaps being weird is my way of being.

What can I say? I think that distinguishes us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment