Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nilo Manrique says Isabel Gemio is making life difficult in La Noria

The Cuban Nilo Manrique came yesterday to La Noria to denounce the situation in which he is putting his former Isabel Gemio. The sculptor and winner of Survivor Extremadura explained that he had vetoed in television and print since it was learned that he had rebuilt his life and the worst is trying to distance their children from their father.

Nile claimed to be calm and explained that it had received no pressure to go to La Noria "I'm tired of many things, like vetoing that is me since I introduced my girlfriend, things have changed a lot," he claimed. "Isabel is jealous of having a girlfriend. I introduced my girlfriend in 'Hello' and the pictures have not left ", count, arguing that since he is single, everything has gotten worse.

Terelu Campos explains that could have happened "because it does not matter, but that's not to blame Elizabeth." "Isabel told Monica Vergara, the journalist who made the report, which was to call the magazine not to leave the report" confirmed the Nile at the end, presented with Ana in La Noria which takes a year.

It also had to Poti had called him to ask him to participate in the contest more than dance and then he said yes, never again take notice of this project. Mila Ximénez itself claimed that Elizabeth had threatened Nile and told him that if he did not like the interview would have "no road out of Spain." "I said if I kept going to the TV it would help me but do not have to close my work.

Do not think that I'm proud to be sitting here, but we do want is to fight for my rights. " Nile continued to tell that after clinching the final award of Survivor, journalist relented and showed their support "because he realized that I did well because all my life I have maintained consistency and respect for all" when I first tried to stop her participation.

Cuban also told Isabel had "exploded" when his mother asked him at Christmas to help him with the children. Bothered him that the treated as a maid and did not receive any gifts from Santa. As the children confessed that he never has trouble seeing them, but always has some obstacles to be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment