Monday, February 7, 2011

Sandra Criado, Operación Triunfo 2008, naked in Interviu

The cover of the occupation Interviú Sandra Criado, one participant of Operación Triunfo 2008, he won Virginia Teacher Edition, now known as Virginia Labuat. "My strong personality led me to have problems in 'OT' in Virginia," he says in the interview. Now 27 years Cordoba wants to make a career change and direct it to the House and found in the publication a good way to advertise.

After finishing the talent show, she gave birth to Mary Magdalene in the musical Jesus Christ Superstar, as during a selection in the academy, she was the one selected. Now House wants to be singer and will release a new single market produced by Javi Reina, who is also his girlfriend. With this already saved and recorded "Running Up That Hill" and "Million dollar".

The singer says she has overcome some problems overcome with determination and effort, "I have left behind a bad time of my life," he explains. Sandra does not hesitate to "call me pop stars, provided this is done from love," adding that it asegurga this article after successfully completing "a depression that made me gain 18 kilos, but I've been working at the gym and now I look good, dance a lot and I control myself, I have to watch because the picture sells.

" Before being elected to the casting of American Idol was girl "Coyote" and a hairdresser at home, as she takes the title has to fourteen years and then had the opportunity to work in a musical, but said he would stay forever with the "house" where he has also found love.

No comments:

Post a Comment