Monday, February 7, 2011

Selena Gomez does not want to be an angel of the Disney Channel ...

The origins of Mexican artist, Selena Gomez, announced at the Ritz Santiago, Chile that were soon to change course! Indeed, the actress and singer who became known for his role in the hit series "Wizards of Waverly Place" think away the chain that gave it its fame, the Disney Channel. "I am present on the channel since the age of 11.

Today I am 19 years old. It's like changing classes each year. This is part of a process, I grew up, but I still very strong links with members of the Disney Channel, I owe them a lot, "said the young woman. The artist wants to continue acting, and wants to record an album in Spanish in 2011 "I want to record this album for my grandmother, she does not speak English very well," said Selena.


During his stay in Chile, the lovely brunette has avoided talking about his personal life and her relationship with Justin Bieber. The star took the opportunity to reconsider the negative aspects of the popular "There are very tense moments, where people want to know everything about your personal life, but my family supports me." Until Selena makes final farewell to the Disney Channel, you can find it on some sublime shots taken from an episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place" titled 'Dancing With Angels'.

The actress who plays with fire as Alex Russo is the time of an episode, an angel who infiltrates a sparkling celebration of sublime winged figures, before they discover she did not be Heavenly, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment