Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taylor Swift has a new suitor!

For Valentine's Day, Taylor Swift has received a declaration of love somewhat unexpected. His friend, singer and musician Adam Young, has answered his way to the love song "Enchanted," the young woman he had dedicated his last album. The young man has posted on its website, a message to Taylor Swift, declaring that he loved his song.

"I thought that something as beautiful deserved the most polite, sincere and respectful of the answers I could find. I am the first to admit I am a rather shy boy, and as the music is the form of communication most eloquent I am capable, I decided to record something for you, as a kind of answer to the superb song from your latest album, "he wrote.

To mark the feast of love, Adam Young has put a link to its own version of the song "Enchanted", by adding at the end of the original text "and I wish you to know, Taylor, I was so in love of you. " Taylor Swift and Adam Young have been friends since September 2009. This declaration of love comes as the singer is currently single since her separation from actor Jake Gyllenhaal, two months ago.

Awaiting response from the young lady of 21 years ...

No comments:

Post a Comment