Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Amy Winehouse: her boyfriend had to ask her hand

Last week, Rag Traviss, the boyfriend of Amy Winehouse director spoke for the first time since the death of his beloved: "These three days have been hell. We have suffered permanent loss terrible, I want to stay in peace now. I can not even describe what I go through and I deeply want to thank everyone who showed their respect and mourning the loss of Amy, a beautiful and brilliant person, my dear love.


I lost my darling I loved so much. " Words full of sorrow, those of a man who was with Amy Winehouse in her artistic life but also may, in its struggle to recover. According to the tabloid Sun britanniqueThe, Amy Winehouse and Reg Traviss had just got engaged: a few weeks before the death of the singer, he had asked for her hand and she accepted.

"She wanted nothing more than to be his wife and start a family with him. She's dying to get rid of his demons," a source told them. That goes in the direction of the alleged adoption of Dannika, the little girl that Amy Winehouse had met in St. Lucia and would have wished to adopt. The marriage could be next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment