Monday, August 8, 2011

Regarding Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez is one of the most successful girls who have left the factory in recent years Disney-star of Wizards of Waverly Place. In addition, the 19 year old girlfriend of the feel of the music for teens: Justin Bieber, 17. The couple is one of the most sought-after among celebrities and despite their youth, they live in a world of adults.

Although we know much about the singer and actress going to do a review of some that perhaps not everyone knew. His mother Mandy had with only fifteen years and she inherited her artistic talent, "My mother did a lot of theater and I went to see her try. And as he prepared for the role, I liked to sit beside her while her makeup.


Would say, "You saved my dialogue better than me! Until one day I said: "I want to be like you," says the artist. With seven years chosen for the show Barney & Friends, where she met her friend Demi Lovato. Then she went out with Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner and Justin Bieber is over chastity ring wearing from his relationship with the youngest of the Jonas Brothers.
 
She loves shoes and her favorites are Louboutin and Prada. "I take my shoe collection lightly," she assured. She took the dog, Chip, in a municipal dog pound. Playing guitar since age eight and writes her own songs. She likes surfing, skateboarding and has always wanted to be a "cheerleader."

No comments:

Post a Comment