Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus Hannah Montana discusses how wrecked his life

Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus's father, said in an interview with GQ how her life has changed since her daughter is famous, how he sees life from now and what he thinks of all that is being written and saying about him and his family. "I am proud to say that I have not taken a penny of the money made by my daughter.

Yes it bothers me deeply when it is over anything related to it I always have me as the culprit of the situation. For that I am the father, I do not, if they continue to crucify me. " "When he's 18 years my daughter wanted to celebrate in a pub with friends. Was organized around this mess because he was smoking and I got to say was that the drug had given my daughter.

Few think that if I had been there nothing would have happened what happened and pipe this stuff would never have happened. " "Hannah Montana is Miley totally. My role as a parent was to support her in everything but do not fool. My daughter earned $ 12,000 a week on the first day and $ 15,000 last season after Disney won billions at the expense of my daughter.

After the second season I realized that when parents told me down the street: "You have to be your father and not his friend" were right. He should have said, before all that trashed my life that had come here and cut everything. " "What no one should have even the slightest doubt that I'm here to support my daughter forever.

I have yet to digest all that has happened, but more than likely take us a long time doing it. " Time will tell what happens to this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment