Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lady Gaga defends himself against accusations of plagiarism

Lady Gaga premiered his new single a few days ago, his performance at the Grammys picked up praise and criticism in equal measure. The similarity of the melody of the theme this way Born to Vogue and Express Yourself, both issues Madonona has already caused the first reaction. The artist went to Jay Leno to discuss what happened and left no one indifferent, "There is nobody in the world of Madonna fan that I adore.

Idolize personally and professionally because it is a role model. I received an email from the team of Madonna telling me the artist's view on this. " "I send all their love and caring about it and I said no problem. If the queen of pop says you have to ignore it. I see that this song has a feeling of freedom, R & B 90's, a good vibration.

It has lot of love and free spirit. " "That spirit is raised to the maximum power on this issue. I just want people to soak up the spirit and enjoy the freedom of music. The music will not always be dark, sexy and danceable, we have to make songs like this. It is very positive celebrate the feeling of being alive and enjoy.

" Madonna Now if it looks good, we do not have any objections, just wishing that Lady Gaga back soon to our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment