Friday, February 11, 2011

Jennifer Aniston, New York soon?

Jennifer Aniston is preparing to say farewell to the California sun ... The former star of "Friends" is actively seeking an apartment in New York to live year round. The actress 41 years has revealed that she wanted to settle permanently in Manhattan during his visit to Good Morning America yesterday (Thursday, February 10).

"I try and I try and I try. I grew up here. I miss it, "she revealed. Jennifer Aniston who lives in Los Angeles for several years, explains the reason for his desire to live in New York: "There is nothing better to live in the city which is simply the city of everyman. Last December, the actress had been sighted in the Big Apple in full visit the flat.

Jennifer Aniston is hoping that her happiness quickly! With its financial resources, it should not be too difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment